Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I provide caring, non-judgemental and professional online therapy using the Zoom platform or occasionally using the telephone.
Not everyone comes to me specifically for therapy. A number of self-reflective people want to know more about themselves; how to interpret dreams, understand what core beliefs are driving their behaviour or even how to get into the practice of journalling.
Others value the opportunity to discuss some decision they have made, or look for support when coping with loss of any kind from relationships to bereavement. And what is becoming increasingly popular is making sense of situations that crop up when writing memoirs or engaging in personal development.
I run online workshops including Supervision for therapists or assist in lecturing Counselling and Psychotherapy undergraduates. I have a background in teaching, working in financial services (retail and corporate), in project management and working in Ireland, UK, Belgium, France and Spain.
Life is for living but sometimes we get ‘stuck’ – I know I have! That’s why we need someone to talk to sometimes – because we didn’t come into this life with an Owner’s manual. If I can help, I will with a heart and a half. If I think you would be more suited to a colleague, I will refer you.
Because there is no ‘one therapy that fits all‘, I have listed some of my areas of study since the late 1990’s under Qualifications.
- MA Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BSc. (Hons) Psychology
- Advanced Practical Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Past Life Regression
- BWRT ® Transformational Coach
- BWRT ® Level 1 and Level 2 Advanced Practitioner
- Certified Supervisor for Individuals and Groups
- APCP – Association of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists (Pre-Accr)
- EAPH – European Association of Professional Hypnotherapists
- BBRS – British BrainWorking Research Society