Carmel is a Dublin based therapist whose expertise lies in helping committed clients to take action in areas of their lives that are causing difficulty. Coming from a hypno-analytical background, she has evolved into an Integrative and transpersonal psychotherapist that includes Hypnosis, hypno-analysis, CBT, Mindfulness, Coaching and Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT).
Sessions are confidential, non-judgmental and compassionate.
Is it time to change? Call me on 086 3446673.
She is a strong advocate of people taking time out to understand what is happening in their lives and making the changes they desire.
- MA Counselling & Psychotherapy (2017 and completing in 2019)
- BSc. (Hons) Psychology
- BWRT ® Transformational Coach, Level 2 Advanced Practitioner
- Advanced Practical Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Social Sciences
- Certificate in Supervision for individuals and groups
- Diploma in Past Life Regression
- Master Results Coach Certification
- Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Neurological Repatterning
- Performance Consultant Certification
- British Psychological Society – Graduate membership
- BBRS – British BrainWorking Research Society (Founder Member)
- ICHPGA -Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Graduates Association